Entrepreneurs Welcome – designed for the needs of Entrepreneur’s in mind, 2017 N. Mendell is the first completely renovated Class “A”, full-service, loft office/industrial building to emerge in the epicenter of the newly-branded Lincoln Yards neighborhood of Chicago.
All New Building Systems – from electrical to elevator to the mechanical system, every system in the building is new as well as technically advanced.
Flexible Spaces/Turnkey Design – we understand Entrepreneurs have better things to do with their time than design and construct their space. That’s why the Developer is constructing turnkey spaces ranging from 3,800 sf to 8,000 sf including full floors of 17,000 sf. Entrepreneurs will have an opportunity to customize their space by choosing partition style (glass and/or traditional walls), flooring and wall colors. Should you desire more input, we’ll work with you. Ceiling heights are as high as 13’8”.
Common Areas - the dramatic 25’ high lobby will double as an art gallery featuring the works of renown Chicago artists. A rooftop lounge and deck space with spectacular views of the Chicago Skyline to break away, recharge and reflect. Indoor/outdoor bicycle parking plus 50 parking spaces are provided including 2 dedicated parking spaces for a variety of food trucks that will bring their food to the building daily.
Smart Work Environment – to assure an efficient, clean, quiet & safe working environment, the building features the following:
- STATE-OF-THE-ART FIBER OPTICS
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – programmable, electrochromic glass from View Dynamic Glass - glass that electronically tints to reduce UV exposure, heat, energy costs and eliminates the need and cost for window treatments is featured throughout. A high-efficiency heating and cooling system complements the high efficiency of the building and contribute to low operating costs.
- HEALTHY – an advanced photo-ionization and high MERV air filtration system to assure a clean-air working environment.
- QUIET – sound-rated windows to assure a quiet working environment.
- SAFE – redundant security systems throughout including fob entry keys.
Access – situated just steps to the Clybourn Metra Station, the Kennedy Expressway at Armitage, the Elston Avenue bike trail and the 606 trail as well as the trendy neighborhoods of Bucktown, Logan Square and Wicker Park.
Location - situated in Lincoln Park along the Chicago River between Webster and Cortland in the North Branch Corridor, the Developers of 2017 N. Mendell commissioned renown Chicago artists such as Hebru Brantley and Max Sansing to transform this formerly ‘gritty’ industrial neighborhood into a new hub for Tech, Industry and Art.
Economic Benefits – Located in an Enterprise Zone, Tenants of this building can take advantage of tax incentives such as a $500 per employee State of Illinois tax credit for every job you bring to this building as well as a sales tax exemption for certain FF&E. In addition, a “7B” property tax incentive application,which reduces property tax assessment by 60% for 10 years, is pending.
Timing – The first spaces will be delivered in the 2nd quarter of 2018.
Marketing Team – for leasing information, please contact Brent Burden 847.826.7271 or Rob Thomas at 312.848.2030 from Jameson Realty.